Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy, busy , busy!

Lots going on-

Friday May 14th, 6 Pm to 8 PM - a "Champagne and Chocolate"reception will be held in my Studio at Historic Savage Mill, celebrating "When Land Meets the Sea". Also featured is my friend and guest artist, Suzie Lane-Rose. Open to the public, and free!

Sat and Sun., May 15th and 16th - Mill's Spring Cleaning Event - I plan to have unused art supplies at low prices, and secret sales on select merchandise. I will be open form noon to 4 PM both days.

Sunday, September 26th - "Road to the Arts" - Mill artists will be coordinating open studios, with new work and refreshments.

Please check out my website for new work! www.harvilleart.com.

And, on http://cathy-harville.artistwebsites.com.

My Kickstarter project is fully funded, and donations are still being accepted. I have printed a few copies of my book, "When land Meets the Sea", and it turned out great! (It took me a few hiccups before I found all the editing errors!) Please visit www.kickstarter.com to find out how you can support the arts - search my name to find my video. The book my be previewed on www.blurb.com.

Thanks to all my backers, supporters and friends!

Artfully yours,

Cathy

No comments: