Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ranazul Show


Thank you to everyone would came out for my reception at Ranazul Restaurant. I really appreciate everyone that came!My show will be up until April 2nd. Visit www.ranazul.us for directions and hours.

On June 4th and 5th, Savage Mill will once again be hosting the Green Life Festival. During the fesitval, I will have an open house featuring my landscapes and seascapes. Lately, I have been working on some acrylic layered "sunflowerscapes". This is a rather involved process where I make petals on palette paper, and transfer them to the canvas. The result is very textural, and I like that.

Also in June, my work will be featured at Ahh Coffee!, in Eastport Shopping Center in Annapolis, MD. And in July and August, I will have some of my work at Salon on Cross St. in Chestertown, MD.

So things are busy, and life is good. Hope the spring weather is pleasing you, and here is to warmer days ahead!

Artfully yours,

Cathy Harville

No comments: