Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Kickstarter Project Update - "When Land Meets the Sea"

First, I want to thank my generous backers, who give me the hope that my project will be fully funded by the deadline. I appreciate all your generosity, and I am humbled by the outpouring of support. Please continue to spread the word!

I am pleased to let you know that I have finished my book, and it is in the hands of my editor. I hope to have it posted on Blurb by mid-April, a self-publishing website that provides publishing services to authors who cannot pay the big bucks for a publishing house. Even so, self-publishing is costly, so your contributions will help make this project happen!

:When Land Meets the Sea" will be a hard cover book with a dust jacket, and 8"X10" page size. The total page count is 50 pages. Almost every page has at least one image of one of my paintings.

I can't wait to reveal it to the world!

Artfully yours,

Cathy Harville

Autumns_last_gifts

"Autumn's Last Gifts", 10"x16" watercolor on paper, private collection c2006

No comments: